JIMMY BARNES – FLESH & BLOOD COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
2. To enter, entrants must have completed the entry form online at www.jimmybarnes.com/fanpresale. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. People who’ve already signed up to the Jimmy Barnes mailing list will automatically be entered into the draw.
4. Employees of the promoter are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
5. The Promoter is Jimmy Barnes / Freight Train Music Pty Ltd, 10 Daniel St Botany NSW 2019.
6. Winners of the competition must be 16 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged.
9. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees to provide a postal address to receive the prize.
10. Prize includes Four (4) tickets to a Jimmy Barnes Flesh And Blood concert, to be selected by the winner, and a signed deluxe album bundle (valued at $450) as advertised on the Jimmy Barnes online store, HERE.
11. The signed Deluxe Flesh And Blood album bundle will be mailed to the winner on 1st July 2021.
12. Promotion commences Sunday April 25 2021. Entries close 12pm Sunday 2 May 2021.
13. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
14. The information you are asked to provide is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
15. The promoter may use the entrant’s names and email addresses for any communication purpose, including future promotional marketing.
16. The winner will be notified in writing by email, and by telephone call on Sunday May 2 2021. They will be given until 12pm Monday 3 May to claim their prize.
17. If the promoter is unable to contact the winner within 24 hours of the draw and the promoter has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the promoter will award the prize to another valid entrant.